Alicia M. Morgan is an Award-Winning Executive Leader and graduate of Tuskegee University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Aerospace Science Engineering and New Mexico State University with a Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering. Committed to lifelong learning she has successfully maintained leadership excellence in the private and nonprofit sector through K-12 STEM/STEAM education outreach, college/workforce readiness, strategic planning and programming development. Her professional engineering experience includes working at Fortune 500 companies such as Lockheed Martin, The Boeing Company, and Raytheon. A J Rêve International Global Arts Education Fellow, TEDx Speaker and conference presenter, her interactive sessions helps attendees learn that there is life after failure by taking corrective action for career success. Currently, The Vice President of Education and Programs at the Frontiers of Flight Museum in Dallas she is responsible for managing the development and execution of school and public programs through aviation and spaceflight history.
- J Rêve International Emerging Leader in STEAM Education Honoree
- Featured Author in the J Rêve International book STEAM + Arts Integration: Insights and Practical Applications
- Featured “Women Engineers You Should Know” in Society of Women Engineers(SWE) Magazine
- Kenn Manous Gala Alpha Honors Honoree STEM Education
- Women of Color in STEM Conference K-12 Promotion of Education Honoree